Cancellation & Refund Policy Hyperlux
Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: December 11, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Hyperluxurycar.com.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. This Return and Refund Policy has been created with the help of the Return and Refund Policy Generator.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Hyperlux Dolce Vita Sdn Bhd, 34-1, Jalan 2/109e.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Hyperluxurycar.com, accessible from https://hyperluxurycar.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 7 days of your order date placed without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 7 days from the date on which You made the booking.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: [email protected]
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Returns to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The order was placed within the last 7 days.
The following condition cannot be returned:
- The supply of Car made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Car which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Car which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Car which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Cars may be refunded. Unfortunately, Rental rates on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
If the Car Rented is stolen, the renter will need to call us immediately at 019-3364503 and make a police report at the nearest police station. The Company will make all efforts to make an insurance claim and the renter must be available to be contacted at anytime.
Rates include unlimited liability insurance coverage of third party bodily injuries and passenger risk and third party property damage up to MYR 100,000. Please report accidents to us immediately if such events occur.
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
|Row 1||Non-Waiverable Excess (All rental included Std Insurance)||MYR 1000||MYR 1500||MYR 2500||MYR 3500||MYR 5000|
|Row 2||Purchase of CDW / day rate||MYR 20||MYR 30||MYR 40||MYR 45||MYR 50|
|Row 3||Reduced Non Waiverable Excess||MYR 500||MYR 750||MYR 1500||MYR 2500||MYR 3500|
- All rental rate quoted is inclusive a standard hire & drive insurance with a non waiverable excess amount specify in Row 1 which hirer has to responsible if the vehicle is damage in an accident.
- However, hirer has the option to purchase extra CDW coverage at a daily rate shown in Row 2 to further reduce the insurance non – waiverable excess amount as shown in Row 3.
- Missing items, car accessories, scratch and dents are not protected by the standard hire & drive insurance and also by the purchase of CDW. It will be the responsible of hirer.
- In the event if the car damage is caused by Hirer driving under the influence of alcohol or any intoxicating substance, all damage cost incurred will be the full responsibility of the Hirer including loss of use.
- CDW coverage will only be effective with the availability of a police report within 24 hours pertaining to the damages caused to the rental vehicles by accident and the accident is notified to Suria Car Company in the first place when the accident happen.
If the customer is not satisfied with our product or service, he or she is eligible to file for a refund and our management will decide if the refund is warranted.
If the Car Rental were marked as a gift when purchased, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Car Rental weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]